HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Nicola Cameron – Breaker Zone (Olympic Cove Book 2)

Breaker Zone (Olympic Cove Book 2) - Nicola Cameron

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M/M Paranormal

Review:
Breaker Zone is the second book in the Olympic Cove series by Nicola Cameron. While this book is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed without reading the first book in the series.

Dr. Nick Gardiner is on the run from his psycho ex and ends up visiting his friend Ian in Olympic Cove. Nick is a submissive who knows what he likes and needs in a relationship. However, Nick seems to struggle coping with few bad relationships he has had.

Aidan and Liam are mermen. They are mates in search of their third partner. They each have spent much of their time searching but have only recently come ashore to search. Liam is a Dom and seems very comfortable in charge. Aidan comes across as a switch. Both men knew as soon as they saw Nick that he was their mate, the issue was convincing Nick of it.

The connection between Nick, Aidan, and Liam is searing. They make a great triad. I loved that Liam took it slow to get Nick used to him. Also they fit each other very well, which was not really how Nick seemed to expect it to go. The sex scenes were sizzling.
I found this book well written with a unique plot. The main characters and the secondary characters were absorbing. While the ending was a little predictable, the journey was filled with twists and turns that kept me on my toes all the way through. I had a hard time putting this book down. Overall, this was a very captivating book and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/?p=31853