HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Lillian Francis – When Love Flue In

When Love Flue In - Lillian Francis

Reviewer: Diane

Genre: M/M Holiday

Review:
Dominic is having his first Christmas as a single man after his divorce and realizing he can no longer hide that he is gay. Reagan has been cleaning the chimney for Dominic and his wife and while he has always thought Dominic was a very attractive man, he also thought he was straight. The story is told from the alternating points of view of Dominic and Reagan.

This was a great story, I liked the chemistry between the two characters, the fact that neither of them were certain if the other one was attracted the way they wanted. The vulnerability on both sides pulled me in to the story - Dominic thinks Reagan would not want a man who has hid who he was and Reagan thinks Dominic would not want someone who is happy to be a chimney sweep since Dominic is a lawyer.

Fortunately, an exploding flue covering Reagan in soot gives Dominic an opportunity to keep Reagan there a little longer to get to know each other better than they have in the past when his wife was around. And although it is Christmas Eve and Reagan was going to spend some time with his Mum, he stays to explore what seems to be happening.

I thought this was well written, very well paced with all the things that were new to Dominic, making it tender, hot, sweet and passionate all at the same time. I don’t want to give too much away with details from the story, so I can only say I really enjoyed it!

I would recommend this book for romance lovers who also enjoy some hot scenes and while this was my first book by this author, I will be looking for more!

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/?p=32025