HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Cheyenne Meadow – Shadowing Mace

Shadowing Mace - Cheyenne Meadows

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Paranormal

Review:
Shadow is an alpha wolf shifter who is head of security in the pack. He is also the current alpha’s son. . Shadow is also in charge of investigations of crimes committed within the pack. Shadow is not an old shifter but is not a pup either, being just over 100 years old and single. He should be looking but he is becoming obsessed with one particular shifter.

Mace is a beta wolf shifter and he is paired with Shadow when Shadow’s partner is away. Mace is attracted to Shadow and pushes his buttons at every opportunity he can. Mace is a good match for Shadow he knows when to let Shadow lead and when to get him to relax. Mace is also good at helping Shadow with angles of his investigation.
The connection between Shadow and Mace is blistering. They make a great pair in and out of work. Shadow and Mace spend almost all their time together in bed.

I found this book well written with a fascinating plot. I enjoyed how the author incorporated romance and mystery. The main characters and the secondary characters were interesting. While the ending was a little expected, the journey the book takes the reader is gripping with several unanticipated twists and turns. I had a hard time putting this book down. My biggest issue with the book was that the book was too fast paced but overall, this was a very charming book and I hope to see these characters again in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/?p=32913