HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Jane Wallace-Knight – The Happily Ever After Mating Agency Presents Snovarg Island

The Happily Ever After Mating Agency Presents: Snovarg Island [The Happily Ever After Mating Agency 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour ManLove) - Jane Wallace-Knight

Reviewer: Kevin

Genre: M/M/M Menage

3.75 Hearts

Review:
Tyler is a non-conventional bunny shifter that just does not want to settle down in the warren with just any bunny. He wants true love and the feeling of belonging to his mate or perhaps I should say his mates. After unfortunate incident at a wedding reception with a prospect suitor and carrot cake, he forced to a mating agency by his irate parent.

Unfortunate tragedy has resulted in the death of Eric’s father and older brother, leaving him not only the new Alpha to his pack, but also guardian to his two nieces and little sister. This complicates his need to sire an heir with Tyler, a rare bunny shifter, and maintaining his existing relationship with Finn.

The author does a good job weaving a well rounded story of three unlikely characters meeting and falling in love, all in the midst of dealing with prejudice, treachery and murder.

I felt this was interest concept with a multi generational extended family all living on one roof. The murder mystery resolution is glossy and I easily predicted the outcome. This is a light easy read with a satisfactory romantic twist.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/?p=32551