HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Catherine Lievens – Derick (Whitedell Pride #2)

Derick (Whitedell Pride Book 2) - Catherine Lievens

Reviewer: Kevin

Genre: M/M Paranormal

Review: The book is well plotted with strong characterization, combined with several plot twisted and turns, keeping the reader intrigue and spellbound.

The second installment in this series titled Whitedell Pride Series introduces Nate, the beta for Whitedell, who finds his mate in the unlikely situation of betraying his former pack in order to stop a pending war. Derrick is willing to suffer whatever his former Alpha has in store for him to protect another pride he does not even know. The finding the love of his mate adds life and is just what the doctor ordered to heal this broken shifter.

Along the way we are introduced to new and exciting characters, revisiting recurring characters and layering additional story development for future books. The author lays the ground work for future matings and adds developments about the Mad Scientist and his further experimentation on shifters and humans alike.

I look forward to this author’s continued work on this series and cannot wait to see how this series will progress. In addition, I give big kudos for the character Keenan and his never ending amusing antics.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-catherine-lievens-derick-whitedell-pride-2