HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

SA Welsh – Lynn in the Blood

Lynx in the Blood (Pack Valley Book 2) - SA Welsh

Reviewer: Kevin

Genre: M/M Paranormal

4.25 Hearts

Review: The second installment in this series of “Pack Valley” was fascinating. We are further introduced to Kyle and Jay’s budding relationship while finding out through additional subplots other facets of the shifter’s story and history. The author moves at a rather fast pace to keep the readers on their toes, but writes it effectively.

While Jay and Kyle face a series of adventures along their way in this book, you find their love for one another grows with them. Questions are answered, secrets are revealed and traitors are unmasked, helped along through a creative weaving of words and thoughts by this author.

Nothing is as simple as it seem because Kyle find that protecting his mate is not as easy as he thought. In fact, at each turn his mate is the one doing the protecting of Kyle. This is situations the young Alpha has difficulty accepting.

This author has a gift and I for one am glad to be a part of it while reading this series. I can’t wait to read more of this storyline and to see all the plots continue to develop in this series.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-sa-welsh-lynn-in-the-blood