HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

J.L. Merrow – Heat Trap (The Plumber’s Mate #3)

Heat Trap - J.L. Merrow

Reviewer: Mandy

Genre: M/M Thriller

4 Hearts

Review:
I've been eagerly waiting this book since the end of book 2 "Relief Valve", which I absolutely adored even with a bit of a surprise and revelation ending. This one picks up that story line and of course we have more murder and mayhem, a wedding or two..and maybe a little trouble in paradise? Grant Carey (yes in my mind he was Cary Grant) is up to no good and Phil is hired to help take care of the situation, but it can't be that easy now, can it? Some of Phil's history is revealed to Tom and that throws a wrench ( a bad pun, I know ) in to their relationship...I actually started to feel sorry for Phil, especially after having to face Tom's Mum. Tom's talents are needed to figure out who's behind the attacks but he's confused and questioning whether he really knows Phil...but well....it's love , isn't it? The third book in this series doesn't disappoint, its got JL Merrow's trademark British humor and wit, my favorite psychic plumber and his PI boyfriend and all the crazy cohorts and I'm more than ready for the next book in the series!

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-j-l-merrow-heat-trap-the-plumbers-mate-3