HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Victoria Sue – Pure Indulgence

Pure Indulgence - Victoria  Sue

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M BDSM

Review:
Pure Indulgence is the second book in the Pure series by Victoria Sue. This book does not have to be read as part of the series but it is better if so.

Joe is a retired detective and a popular dom. He bought into his friends BDSM club and is now a partner in Pure. Joe is straight and has not had even one thought of playing with men, however, the more time he spends with Adam the more he wants to reevaluate his life and choices because he is attracted to him and does not know what to do.

Adam is a sub who has had a rough life. Adam is in love with Joe and while he knows Joe is straight he can’t help have feelings for him. To this end, Adam tries to get Joe’s attention but also tries to face the fact that Adam can’t convert Joe, that Joe can’t be who Adam wants him to be.

The connection between Adam and Joe is blistering. Adam is realistic in that Joe is straight and the chance of changing him is unrealistic. However, Joe’s feelings for Adam are so strong that Joe is willing to question his sexuality and maybe have a relationship with Adam, he just needs time to figure it all out. But, Adam is kidnapped and Joe has to make choices and face reality faster than he planned.

This book had an interesting plot that was well written. The characters were enthralling. This book is filled with twists and turns that keep the reader entertained all the way through. I had a hard time putting this book down. I loved this book and I can’t wait to see these characters again in the next book in the series.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-victoria-sue-pure-indulgence