HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Zarah Detand – No Place Left to Run

No Place Left to Run - Zarah Detand

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Contemporary

Review: Samuel Gibbs is a pop star who is taking a much needed break after a lengthy world tour. He needs the time off because he can barely think straight and he wants time away from it all. The one thing that Samuel is insistent about is that he does not want bodyguards or security hanging around. He wants to live a “normal” life, cook for himself, sleep and write music. However, Samuel is used to being on the move and has trouble relaxing. While he’s wandering, he meets the new neighbor across the hall, a very hot new neighbor.

Ryan Halston is a member of the security detail that is hired to protect Samuel. The biggest issue is that Samuel has no idea who Ryan really is. Ryan is supposed to protect him and spend time with him. The problem is that Ryan is falling in love with Samuel and it’s not one sided but what’s going to happen when the truth comes out?

The connection between Ryan and Samuel builds well. The more time they spend together the more they each fall for the other. They have very similar interests, and it’s not faked by Ryan as he gets closer to Samuel. The sex scenes were blistering.

I found this book well written with a unique plot. The main characters and the secondary characters were interesting. While the ending was a little predictable, the journey the book takes the reader on is filled with twists and turns that keep the reader entertained all the way through. I had a hard time putting this book down. I hope to see these characters again in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-zarah-detand-no-place-left-to-run