HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Vanessa Sims – Freeing His Mercenary

Freeing His Mercenary (Mercenary In Love Book 3) - Vanessa Sims

Reviewer:Victoria

Genre: M/M Contemporary

Review:
Freeing His Mercenary is the third book in the Mercenary In Love series by Vanessa Sims. This book is best read as part of the series since the story lines cross over from book to book.

Christian Storm is in love with his best friend and after Rick’s confession, he gets his act together. However, Rick is hurt and awakes with no memory of Christian at all. Christian is filled with guilt because of Rick’s injury and the Rick’s memory loss. Rick’s memory loss hits him hard. However, I wonder why Christian does not tell Rick about them before Rick regains his memory.

I found this book well written with an intriguing plot. The main characters and the secondary characters were realistic. The pace of the story was very fast, but almost too fast to fully grasp everything that was going on. The author packed a lot of story into this book. At 71 pages, this book has a well formed beginning, middle and ending. The ending does leave you hanging something I am not a fan of. Overall, this was a very fascinating book and I hope to see these characters again in the future

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-vanessa-sims-freeing-his-mercenary