HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

T. Strange – Lock and Key (Boots and Leather #2)

Lock and Key - T. Strange

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Bdsm

Review:
Lock and Key is the  second book in the Boots and Leather series by T. Strange.
Gavin has fantasized about BDSM for years. He has haunted different motorcycle shows in search of a hot biker who enjoys BDSM. Now he has found Terry, who seems to fulfill everything Gavin has been looking for.

Terry is a biker who spotted Gavin before at different motorcycle shows. He is attracted to Gavin and enjoys teaching all different aspects of BDSM to Gavin. I do wish we were able to get to know Terry a bit better.

The connection between Gavin and Terry is intense. I loved that while Gavin trusts Terry he still uses a safe call to let his best friend know he is ok. I also enjoyed that Gavin, while enthused with everything, still was wary, which made things seem realistic. I enjoyed how patient Terry is through all of this. The sex scenes were scorching hot.

I found this book well written with an interesting plot. The main characters and the secondary characters were absorbing. At 53 pages, this book had a well-defined beginning, middle and ending. The ending was a bit predictable but that was expected considering the length of the story. I had a hard time putting this book down. Overall, this was a very captivating book and I hope to see these characters again in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-t-strange-lock-and-key-boots-and-leather-2