HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Tere Michaels: Truth & Tenderness (Love, Faith and Devotion #6)

Truth & Tenderness - Tere Michaels

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Cops

Review:
Truth and Tenderness is the sixth book in the Faith, Love and Devotion series by Tere Michaels. While this book is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel. However, its best to read it as part of the series to get a better picture of the characters.

Evan Cerelli was promoted to police captain and is excited to prove he is up to the job even if they only promoted him because of his sexuality. Evan struggles to deal with his new position and a PR guy who seems to have ulterior motives. Matt is Evan other half, and is working to expand his security business.

Both Matt and Evan struggle as each of them become busier and busier with work, and life. I loved how realistic the struggles that both Matt and Evan have with work, friends, and home life all collide. The sex scenes were scorching.

Griffin Drake is a movie star whose current movie is wrapped up. Griffin is ready for the next phase of his life that includes his fiancé and wanting a baby. Jim, Griffin’s fiancé, is ready to get married but is still stuck on a case that has not left him. Now as he races to close a case that cost him his badge, also endangers Griffin life.

Griffin and Jim are a great couple. They fit very well together and while Griffin is not happy with work Jim has done on a case he should have given up, he still supports him. The sex scenes were blistering.

I found this book well written. I enjoyed the dueling story lines and how they merge together in the end. The main characters and the secondary characters were absorbing. This book is filled with twists and turns that keep the reader enthralled in the book from the first page to the last page. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/audio-review-tere-michaels-truth-tenderness-love-faith-and-devotion-6