HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Ali Atwood – Bound to Brody

Bound to Brody - Ali Atwood

Reviewer: Kevin

Genre: M/M Paranormal

3.75 Hearts

Review:
This is far from your typical shifter story. The premise of this book is more a psychological thriller/mystery. The author presents a well thought out storyline that includes a well-developed back story between the two main characters. The antagonist of the story has been targeting gay men and mass murdering over a series of time, without ever being discovered by the local author.

The chemistry between the two characters leads you to believe that they were destined to meet again and have a second chance at fulfilling each other desires and need for each other. The secondary characters were a nice touch to an already well plotted story line and allowed you to see different dimension of the characters and their interactions with family and friends. The shifter part of this story was integral to the plot and the secret Brody has kept from Zac.

This was the first in a series and I look forward to reading more, as well as future works from this author. My one recommendation would have been for the book to have been longer and allowed the relationship to develop further between the main characters but as it is, I can definitely recommend.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-ali-atwood-bound-to-brody