HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Cardeno C – All of Me

All Of Me - Cardeno C.

Reviewer: Kevin

Genre: M/M Paranormal

Review:  I found this story to be one of great sadness in the beginning. Not only for the loss of love for the two main characters and but also for the abuse that Kai was subjected to over time to protect his little sister from sexual predators. The story picks up from there once Kai’s little sister is grown up enough to come looking for the man that has broken her big brother’s heart.

Abel felt his world crash down around him on the day that should have been the happiest day of his life, the day he came to finally claim his mate. For his part, Kai found his world turned into a nightmare of abuse after finding out about the murders of his family members, the complicated by the loss of his mate-to-be.

The author handles this issue with sensitivity and understanding while still getting the point across regarding the abuse Kai experiences. I found the handling of the bonding between Abel and Kai to be done tastefully and passionately at the same time. I also appreciated the fact that Abel wished to give Kai a different perspective on love making by allowing him to be the top in their bond. I also enjoyed the fact that Abel did not dish out the punishment to Kai’s abusers, but allowed Kai himself to handle the matter, while being there to support his mate.

Through a series of events wronsg are put to right, mates become bonded and new love blossoms.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-cardeno-c-all-of-me