HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Meg Amor – Hawaiian Lei

Hawaiian Lei - Meg Amor

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Contemporary

Review:
Beau Toyama is a man of mixed descent. He has a bit of Hawaiian, Japanese and Tahitian mixed together. He is a flight instructor on the Big Island of Hawaii. He is a shy and gentle soul. He is a very sweet and nice man who falls for Matt at first sight.

Matt Quintal is a New Zealand painter that has been living in LA for over a year. He a man who is good at his art but is missing something from his life and he is not even sure what he is missing. That is until he meets Beau and they connect instantly. Matt seems to fight his past.

The connection between Matt and Beau is powerful. The biggest issue I had with the book was I had a hard time with telling how much time passed as the book progressed. I loved that when life got tough for these two they came together and faced it as a couple.

I found this book well written with a unique plot. I enjoyed how the author incorporated r

romance and facing your past in a realistic and believable way. The main characters and the secondary characters were enthralling. This book is filled with twists and turns that keep the reader interested all the way through. I had a hard time putting this book down. Overall, this was a very wonderful book and I hope to see these characters again in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-meg-amor-hawaiian-lei