HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Sara Brookes – Branded Irish (Sinners and Saints #2)

Branded Irish (Sinners & Saints Book 2) - Sara Brookes

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/F BDSM

Review:
Branded Irish is the second book in the Sinners & Saints series by Sara Brookes. While this book is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel with ease.
Arden left the CIA and opened her own business so that she takes only the work that she wants and keeps as busy or as slow as she chooses. She is offered a business proposition handling technology that could change the industry and make her a lot of money. Arden comes across as a complex person who has issues trusting those around her.

Garvey is the owner of a security firm who is tackling a big project, as well as the president of the Riding Irish Motorcycle club. He struggles to balance all of the demands on his time and seems to feel like he is failing. When he sees Arden again after several years, he thinks he has the answer to some of his problems.

The connection between Garvey and Arden is intense. They have a hard time staying away from each other and out of bed. I loved how Garvey showed her all the different aspects to his life and did not keep himself hidden. The sex scenes were incredible.

I found this book well written with a unique plot. I enjoyed how the author incorporated a motorcycle club and romance in a realistic and believable way. The main characters and the secondary characters were interesting. This book is filled with twists and turns that keep you on your toes all the way through. Overall, this was a wonderful book. This series keeps getting better with each book and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-sara-brooks-branded-irish-sinners-and-saints-2