HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Lily G. Blunt – Opposites Attract

Opposites Attract - Lily G. Blunt

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Contemporary

Review:
Chris is an athletic person, who enjoys being outdoors. However, a summer trip to Austria shows Chris the differences between them and that Andreas might not be as happy as he pretends to be. I enjoyed that Chris came to the realization that he can’t live without him.

Andreas is a homebody. He enjoys reading and staying indoors. He is the opposite of Chris in almost every way outside the bedroom. Now Andreas fears that his ways will push Chris away and into the arms of someone else. I loved that Andreas decided to surprise Chris.

The connection between Chris and Andreas is so real. They love each other immensely but are so different from each other and they have not found a middle ground yet. The sex scenes were definitely where they excel.

I found this book well written with a unique plot. The main characters and the secondary characters were mesmerizing. While the ending was a little predictable, that was expected at only 43 pages long. Overall, this was a very enchanting book. I would love to see how both Chris and Andreas do in the future

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-lily-g-blunt-opposites-attract