HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Kay Ellis – Young At Heart

Young At Heart - Kay Ellis

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Contemporary

Review:
Devon Alexander is a wealth and successful businessman. He is a gay man who is comfortable with who he is. He is in a relationship with Jesse. However, Jesse’s young age causes problems with those he thought were his friends and him Mother. Devon is stuck does he do what makes him happy or what his best friend and mother want.

Jesse Young is an aspiring model who is unemployed. He is in love with Devon but has issues with his past that he has not really told Devon about. Jesse’s relationship with Devon is his first and he makes a lot of mistakes compounded with Devon’s guilt over his age make for an interesting time.

The connection between Devon and Jesse is intense. I loved that Mark was able to wake up Devon to the possibility that things can work out him and Jesse despite the age difference. I loved that Devon figured out the issues with Jesse’s past and did tried to protect him as much as he could. The one area that neither Jesse nor Devon had problems is in the bedroom. The sex scenes were scorching.

I loved this book! I found this book well written with a unique plot. I enjoyed how the author incorporated romance and the age difference in realistic and believable way. The main characters and the secondary characters were enthralling. This book is filled with twists and turns that keep the reader entertained all the way through the book. I had a hard time putting this book down. Overall, this was a very charming book and I hope to see these characters again in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-kay-ellis-young-at-heart