HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

K. Lynn – Must Love Dogs

Must Love Dogs - K. Lynn

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre:M/M Contemporary

Review:
Ben is starting his life over after a life changing mugging that left him blind. He is bonding with his new guide dog, Colt. Ben is an artist who prior worked with paints, now unable to do this, is sculpting. Ben with Colt’s help, is attempting to regain his independence.

Dr. Jay Connor is a veterinarian who accidently hits Colt with his car. Jay pushes to spend more time with Ben and get to know him. Jay was a hard character to get to know since the story was so short.

The connection between Jay and Ben is powerful. I loved how Jay pushes Ben out of his comfort zone. Jay did not care that Ben was blind, and I loved that he treated him with respect and did not try to take over and direct Ben, only help him. He respected Ben’s want to be independent.

I found this book well written with a unique plot. The main characters and the secondary characters were interesting. At 47 pages, this book had a well-defined beginning, middle, and end. Overall, this was a very fascinating book and I hope to see these characters again in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-k-lynn-must-love-dogs