HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Jack Byrne – Ace

Ace - Jack Byrne

Reviewer: Victoria

Genre: M/M Contemporary

Review:
Jake Tanner is a gay asexual man. He is unware of that he is not alone. He seems to do his best to be friends with everyone and not look for someone special to spend his time with. Jake is embarrassed about his situation and expects the worst when he does let anyone close.

Damien Jamieson is a sexy biker who is the father of a friend of Jake’s. He falls for Jake and finds him irresistible. However, he is stumped by Jake’s asexual nature. He finds his hard to deal with along with the demons of his past drug use.

The connection between Damien and Jake is intense. They make a great pair. This book just really show how much work a relationship is. Nothing comes easy when both people are opposites. I loved that Damien tries something new to find a way to connect to Jake sexually.

I found this book well written with a unique plot. I enjoyed how the author incorporated romance between two characters that were such opposites. The main characters and the secondary characters were mesmerizing. I am not a fan of how the book ends. It just stops almost like it was cut off, mid conversation as well! Overall, this was a very captivating book and I hope to see these characters again in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-jack-byrne-ace