HeartsOnFireReviews

Hearts On Fire Reviews

We read and review for the love and joy of books.

Eddy Lefey – Love Cubed

Love Cubed - Eddy LeFey

Reviewer:Victoria

Genre:M/M/M Contemporary

Review:
Francis is attending St. Frederick’s University where no one knows who he is or his past. Even though Francis took steps to hide his past, he still worries that others will pick on him for the steps the University took to help him. Francis is trying to move beyond his past and even has a therapist to help him.

Andrew is a gay man who is in the closet because he wants a career in the NFL someday and thinks being out will hurt his chances of that. Andrew comes across as the most level headed with a big heart. When he sees Francis struggling all he wants to do is help, falling for him is a bonus.

Sebastian is freshman hockey player. He is confident and charismatic. At times, he can be intense, and at first he scares Francis as much as he fascinates him. Sebastian is bi and also in the closet however, he has hooked up with other athletes on campus.

The connection between Andrew, Sebastian, and Francis is intense. They make a great trio. Despite their young age, they are mature beyond their years. I loved how they took steps and planned to make sure that this relationship would work long term. I also liked how Andrew and Sebastian both rallied around Francis to help him even when he wanted to be alone. They pushed and were not deterred even when they found out his past.

I found this book well written with a unique plot. The main characters and the secondary characters were fascinating. This book keeps the reader on edge and wondering how it will turn out until the very end. I had a hard time putting this book down. Overall, this was a very captivating book and I hope that this book turns into a series. I would like to know how these three do in the future.

Source: http://heartsonfirereviews.com/review-eddy-lefey-love-cubed